[Chicago] Trouble getting an account on bugs.python.org

Jono DiCarlo jono at humanized.com
Tue Sep 11 18:34:43 CEST 2007

Hello everybody,
I've been trying to create an account on Roundup
(http://bugs.python.org), the issue tracking system for python
development, so that I can submit this patch that I wrote for Python
3000.

I filled out the sign-up form on Saturday night, and I still haven't
gotten a confirmation email.  I checked through my spam folder and
everything.

So, in order to ask for help, I tried to join the python-dev mailing
list.  I filled out the form at
http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-dev  last night.  But
again... I still haven't gotten a confirmation email!

I remember hearing that python.org had been having problems getting
accounts set up for some of the participants in the Python sprint a
couple weeks ago who wanted to contribute patches.  I wonder if
they're still having technical difficulties?

Anyway, I just wanted to know if anybody on this list had had a
similar experience and if anybody could suggest anything I might try.
Thanks a lot!

--Jono DiCarlo, Humanized, Inc.