[Chicago] Coming to Meeting Tomorrow?

Brady Cox bradyc at google.com
Wed Sep 12 22:50:20 CEST 2007

Doesn't look like I can make it.  I get off work at 7pm and it's at least an
hour drive, plus I'll likely work some OT.

On 9/12/07, Brian W. Fitzpatrick <fitz at red-bean.com> wrote:

> Did an actual meeting invite and agenda go out?  I can't seem to find
> it in my mail...
>
> -Fitz
>
> On 9/12/07, Chris McAvoy <chris.mcavoy at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > If you're planning on attending the meeting tomorrow night, please
> > send me an email with the subject "RSVP Chipy"
> >
> > This isn't required for attendance, its only to get an estimate for
> > food purchasing.
> >
> > Chris

Brady Cox
Google Chicago
Datacenter Artisan/Professional Owning Critic

Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message
by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited without
written consent from Major League Baseball.