[Chicago] EWF

DiPierro, Massimo MDiPierro at cti.depaul.edu
Thu Sep 27 16:46:04 CEST 2007

Hi everybody,

I have released the source code for the Enterprise Web Framework (GPL2).
I also fixed those bugs I was aware of and tons of typos in the documentation.
You can find everything here:

http://mdp.cti.depaul.edu/examples/default/index

The API are stable and they will be maintained. I only tested it with sqlite3 and postgresql, not mysql.
I will provide some free email support. I will also provide professional support to businesses via metacryption.com.

Any help, comment or suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

I am giving at talk about the use of EWF as a teaching tool tomorro at 3pm at DePaul in room 924. You are all welcome to attend.

Massimo