[Chicago] Google App engine is python powered

Cosmin Stejerean cstejerean at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 20:30:57 CEST 2008

I signed up last night (and while I got waitlisted I received an email
within the hour saying my account has been approved). I haven't had a
chance yet to play with it but I'm planning to build a simple app
sometime this week. If there is interest I can give a short
presentation on my experience at one of the upcoming meetings.

- Cosmin

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 1:18 PM, Massimo Di Pierro
<mdipierro at cs.depaul.edu> wrote:
> Are they using a fork of the django templates or is there an
>  agreement that they will use the current one?
>
>  Massimo
>

>  On Apr 8, 2008, at 1:12 PM, Adrian Holovaty wrote:
>
>  > On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 11:40 AM, Ian Bicking <ianb at colorstudy.com>
>  > wrote:
>  >>> So...uh...Ian, Adrian...you guys got anything to tell us?  Did you
>  >>> know your projects were going to be included in the SDK?
>  >>
>  >>  Not I.  I got an enigmatic invitation to the announcement, but
>  >> lacking
>  >>  any context I didn't pay much attention to it.
>  >
>  > I got invited to the thing but didn't want to shell out the money for
>  > plane/hotel without knowing the topic of the meeting.
>  >
>  > Go Python! :-D
>  >
>  > Adrian