[Chicago] Chance to try out AppEngine (and make my life easier)

Massimo Di Pierro mdipierro at cs.depaul.edu
Wed Apr 9 18:31:23 CEST 2008

Let me think about this for one week.

After being the only one who the spent the night working on the
flourish rumble I feel particularly dumb and kind of tired of doing
pro bono work.

One prerequisite for giving it to you is that you commit to using
web2py for your project (which by the way has no problem talking to
appengine).

Massimo