[Chicago] OT Dedicate Server

jason gessner jason at multiply.org
Fri Apr 11 03:05:20 CEST 2008

what s it about SAS-70 that is appealing to you?  SAS-70 is basically
a company saying, "These are the rules that we follow.  Here __BIG
EXPENSIVE AUDITORS__, come in and see if we match the rules that we
made for ourselves."

I'm not saying it is a joke but it is certainly an interesting 'standard'.

-jason