[Chicago] joyent "garden of eden" for python apps

Feihong Hsu hsu.feihong at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 18:27:15 CEST 2008

What if your site is just an informational site (like chicagocrime or
the TurboGears home page) that doesn't need to store user data? (The
same might be true if it's a mashup of existing sites.)

But yeah, I do wonder about what Joyent intends to do with all that
data. It sounds fishy.

http://www.joyeur.com/2008/04/09/joyents-garden-of-eden-for-python-web-applications