[Chicago] Some improvements

Cosmin Stejerean cstejerean at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 23:41:12 CEST 2008

I like it. Something is odd about the page though (or about my
browser). The first time I clicked on the link I got 2 errors saying
the station name was required (this was just when loading the page).
Now even if I close the window and click on your link again it shows
me the results of my last query. I'm guessing it's something related
to my session ID.

- Cosmin

On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 3:23 PM, Massimo Di Pierro
<mdipierro at cs.depaul.edu> wrote:

>      http://mdp.cti.depaul.edu/MetraSchedule/default/index
>
>  As I mentioned my 3yrs old son loves metra, so having him look am me
>  while I do this is a great way to put him at sleep.

Cosmin Stejerean
http://blog.offbytwo.com