[Chicago] neural networks

Phil Robare verisimilidude at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 22:07:55 CEST 2008

I'm sorry to have had to miss the meeting yesterday.  I would
encourage you to take a look at the articles being published in PLOS
Computational Biology ( http://www.ploscompbiol.org/home.action ) for
current ideas in neural network organization.  In the last 3 months
there have been articles on Neural Plasticity, Baysian Learning,
Neural Networks with Heterogeneous Populations, and a host more of
ideas that may be useful to your quest.

Phil