[Chicago] help from Django and Pylons developers

Massimo Di Pierro mdipierro at cs.depaul.edu
Mon Apr 28 20:00:31 CEST 2008

Thank you  Tom,

I believe I have incorporated all your suggestions with some caveats:
1) the ability to do something using raw SQL does not count as a "yes"
2) Things that will be a "yes" in the future do not count as a "yes"
now but I will update the manual when they are available.
3) I dare to say that the online documentation of web2py is better
than the online documentation of Django (there are as many exmaples,
a 120 pages book, all examples have syntax highlighting and if you
click you get help on any command, there is an interactive FAQ that
understands english questions and a repository of free plugin
applications, including wikis, blogs, estore, etc.)