[Chicago] Django/Web developer job opening downtown

Clint Ecker clintecker at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 19:53:52 CEST 2008

Hey guys, sorry for the job spam ;)

I'm leaving my current position to work for a friend's company and my
old employer here in Chicago needs to fill the position with an
all-around web developer that has some experience building and
maintaining Django stuff.

You'd be working on Django sites I built along with other client's
projects that may or may not be implemented in PHP or other
languages/frameworks/CMS' (we try not to build too much from scratch).

I can attest to the awesomeness of the people who work here (3-4 in
Chicago, 20-30 in the home office in Arkansas) and the locaton (about
a block from the Merchandise Mart).  It's a small team of really smart
developers; everyone is really passionate about what they do.

Here's the job listing: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/web/785114211.html

Clint

--
Clint Ecker -- http://blog.clintecker.com