[Chicago] It's Monday. Is there going to be a great meeting?

Christopher Allan Webber cwebber at dustycloud.org
Mon Aug 11 19:49:59 CEST 2008

Carl Karsten <carl at personnelware.com> writes:

> Jason Rexilius wrote:
>>
>> FYI, our new office space (the Old Electronic Arts building.. super pimp)
>> will always be available for meetings.  We are supposed to be moving in
>> middle of July.
>>

> Jason - this offer good?

Er, I did already offer to host at Imaginary Landscape, but we'll
probably be lower on space than other places.  If people would rather be
hosted elsewhere that's fine.  It doesn't really matter to me.

> ----- Christopher Allan Webber <cwebber at imagescape.com> wrote:
>> Also, I was thinking of giving some stupid little topic on either
>> PyGTK or Gstreamer.  Maybe both?  Maybe its too much to give a talk on
>> combining both.  Anyone have an interest in one or both of those
>> topics?
>
> There was plenty of interest in these - up for talking?

I am up for talking, since I already volunteered, but it's on a
different subject... see my previous email: