[Chicago] It's Monday. Is there going to be a great meeting?

Christopher Allan Webber cwebber at dustycloud.org
Tue Aug 12 20:25:13 CEST 2008

I'm having similar problems.  Getting the error:

 /usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/MoinMoin/wikiaction.py in
 do_edit(pagename=u'FrontPage', request=<MoinMoin.request.RequestCGI
 object>)
  498             msg = _('You are not allowed to edit this page.'))
  499         return
  500     from MoinMoin.PageEditor import PageEditor
  501     PageEditor(request, pagename).sendEditor()
  502
MoinMoin undefined, PageEditor undefined