[Chicago] It's Monday. Is there going to be a great meeting?

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Wed Aug 13 05:15:10 CEST 2008

On Aug 12, 2008, at 1:29 PM, Kumar McMillan wrote:

> I blame Carl and his "disaster" program
>
> On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 1:25 PM, Christopher Allan Webber
> <cwebber at dustycloud.org> wrote:
>> I'm having similar problems.  Getting the error:
>> Feihong Hsu <hsu.feihong at yahoo.com> writes:
>>
>>> I tried to update the ChiPy wiki with meeting info for Imaginary
>>> Landscape but got a weird error. Maybe it's just me?

I blame myself :P

Its fixed now. My captcha predated the one in moinmoin, now.

We are due an upgrade.    Any volunteers. Or is it time to start our
own app, or take another look at the app we started a long time ago?

Someone, pls fill in the topics or just make one up. Guido?

Brian Ray
bray at sent.com
http://kazavoo.com/blog