[Chicago] Where is the Meeting?

Garrett Smith g at rrett.us.com
Thu Aug 14 03:44:22 CEST 2008

I'm not 100% sure I can make tomorrow, but I wouldn't mind getting into a conversation about distributed VCS (e.g. git, Bazaar, etc.) I'm using git for some work and am liking it a lot, but the learning curve and "power to harm" aspects of git make me wonder about its viability for mainstream use.

I can certainly offer my two cents and would be very interested in hearing from others.