[Chicago] Code from last night's talk (Bebop)

Christopher Allan Webber cwebber at dustycloud.org
Sat Aug 16 02:24:51 CEST 2008

Hey all,

So, since there seemed sufficient interest from the meeting, I promised
to give a link to the repository for our code.  It's all in
subversion... do an `svn ls` at this address to take a look at what's
there:

svn ls svn://subversion.imagescape.com

For those not familiar with subversion, you can check out any of the
packages like so:

svn co svn://subversion.imagescape.com/Hourglass/

We'll try to get a site up and a mailing list soon, as well as some
stable releases.  In the meanwhile, have fun browsing the code.  In the
meanwhile, if you want to submit to any patches, send code to either
cwebber at dustycloud.org or tamask at imagescape.com

have fun..