[Chicago] Scheming to inject Python

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Sun Aug 24 22:24:51 CEST 2008

So say there's this existing project that's built on top of (in large
part) Scheme.  Is there any useful interoperability between Python and
Scheme?  All I've found by searching are the usual Pythonic glut of
mostly abandoned (or maybe they just move very slowly) projects to
implement Scheme, or some subset of it, in Python.  While interesting,
that's not an approach that's going to give me any traction here, I
don't believe.

Thanks.

--
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on
a million typewriters will eventually reproduce