[Chicago] Scheming to inject Python

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Mon Aug 25 00:22:03 CEST 2008

On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 03:47:35PM -0500, skip at pobox.com wrote:
> Assuming you're willing to do a bunch of development work you might take a
> consider the approach used by François Pinard in PyMacs:
> http://pymacs.progiciels-bpi.ca/.

Sounds like this would have already solved my problem if only the
project were an emacs extension.  After all, why shouldn't emacs be a
CAD tool as well as a kitchen sink?  :-)

--
"What's so funny?  That I'm sitting on a deserted beach at night,
nibbling at gourmet meals, and rereading every book I've ever loved?