[Chicago] need room

Christopher Allan Webber cwebber at dustycloud.org
Fri Aug 29 20:52:56 CEST 2008

I dunno, it was pretty cramped last time... I was pretty sure we scared
away everyone from using our space again ;)

The main workspace might be big enough... I dunno.  I'd prefer that
someone else provide this month, but I'll ask.

Also, what about presenters?  I'm pondering talking about the OpenMoko
phone (a totally awesome Linux phone) and how to write python apps for
phone calls, make SMS messages, using the integrated GPS, etc through
the python D-Bus interface.  I'm not 100% sure I'll be ready for that
though.. I might want to delay that a month... I've only been playing
with it for a couple of days so far, but thus far it's really exciting.
Would there be interest in this topic?

(By the way!  Running Debian on your phone is totally, totally
awesome.  apt-get 4life, yo!)