[Chicago] OT: Winter sublet

Josh Cronemeyer jcroneme at thoughtworks.com
Sat Dec 6 21:10:56 CET 2008

Awesome!  It will have to fight the large snake with bushy eyebrows that
already roams the thoughtworks office.

PEACE!
Josh Cronemeyer

Pete <pfein at pobox.com>
Sent by: chicago-bounces+jcroneme=thoughtworks.com at python.org
12/05/08 10:10 PM
Please respond to
The Chicago Python Users Group <chicago at python.org>

The Chicago Python Users Group <chicago at python.org>
cc

Subject
[Chicago] OT: Winter sublet

After much discussion on IRC, I present the following OT message for
your Internet pleasure:

As penance for my sins, I will bring attempt to bring the snake to the
next meeting.  Ninjas be warned!
http://images.craigslist.org/1321471ga3n63mf3od8c5766dbb429a0912a2.jpg

Very large one-bedroom furnished apartment in Logan Square available
for Winter
Quarter sublet. January, February, March, with possibility of
extending into April.
$750/month includes electricity, heat, and high-speed wireless
Internet. The
apartment has hardwood floors, a back deck, and a very large kitchen,
living room,
and ample sunlight-flooded front study, in addition to one separate
bedroom.
Ideal for single person or couple. $500 security deposit required,
will be returned
at the end of the stay if the apartment is clean and undamaged outside
of normal
wear and tear. Ten minute walk from Logan Square Blue Line CTA, one
block walk
to Fullerton and Diversey buses. 10 minute drive to 90/94.

More Photos: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/sub/943517020.html