[Chicago] ANN ChiPy December Meeting Thursday the 11th at ThoughtWork, pls RSVP

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Tue Dec 9 02:11:51 CET 2008

Chicago Python User Group
=========================

Calling all Chicago Python Ninja's, this will be our best meeting yet--
this Thursday. (if not, there will be some pretty darn good pizza in
here)

Insert funny comic here: <http://tinyurl.com/6b2oln>

We have some interesting dragon slaying talks lined up this month.
Starting off, Garrett will mix theory with practice in another one of
his highly thought provoking talks.  Professor DiPierro will go all
out with the tools that serve as his student's weapons in the real
world. Josh will brave the Python waters as n00b who comes from the
dark side and will probably tell us a interesting Ninja story while
displaying Pythonic charm and charism--all while balancing on one
leg ;) Do not try this at home. In fact, staying home will not be as
much fun or as educational, folks.

This *will* be our best meeting yet.

Topics
------

   * Bazaar within Subversion, Personal Workflow - Garrett Smith
   * T2 (web2py tier two) and T3 - Massimo DiPierro
   * Beginning Python with AppEngine -  Josh Cronemeyer

NOTE: Due to the high level of interest in various talks, I have
limited talk length to 25-30 min. Offenders will be severely punished
by my personal Ninja friend.

When
----

Thursday, December 11th, 6:30pm Pizza
Thursday, December 11th, ~ 7pm Meeting

Location
--------

ThoughtWorks, 200 E. Randolph 25th floor.

RSVP jcroneme (at) thoughtworks.com  with a funny Monty Python Quote
(he is serious, made me find one)

About ChiPy