[Chicago] Venue for January's special P3K meeting is Roosevelt University's Auditorium Building

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Fri Dec 12 23:55:30 CET 2008

To add to the list (Monadnock, Treadless, 444 N Michigan, 111 West
Adams Street, Goose Island, my basement, ...)  of architecturally
significant buildings where we have held ChiPy meetings, I was pleased
last night  (crowded house) to announce we will be holding this
meeting at Roosevelt University's Auditorium Building <http://www.cityofchicago.org/Landmarks/A/Auditorium.html
 >.  Same place as the ACM meetings, btw.

This meeting is dedicated to the monumental release of Python 3000.
All talks should pertain to this new language release.

We are working on arrangements to stream the content internationally
to ChiPy member abroad. It sounds like the test last night worked.
Good job Carl!

This will be our best...

-- Brian Ray