[Chicago] Language comparisons

Dan Krol orblivion at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 18:54:32 CET 2008

Along those lines, what I think would be useful in convincing people
to try a new language is to show an example of something that really
sucks to implement in python, and show how elegant it is in erlang or
this tickle language. And/Or then the other way around. Otherwise,
it's just another way of doing the same thing.