[Chicago] PyCon BeerBoF

Chris McAvoy chris.mcavoy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 15:24:02 CET 2008

Goose Island in Wrigleyville is also within looking distance of
Wrigley Field, and is usually not terribly crowded.  That might get a
draw.  It's moderately tough to get to though.

Maybe we can charter a bus?  I see drunk wedding parties tooling up
and down Clark constantly.  Anyone want to look into that?  (I'm all
about making suggestions and not acting on them, ask Ted.)

Chris