[Chicago] Feb 14 ChiPy meeting

Christopher Allan Webber cwebber at imagescape.com
Mon Feb 11 17:56:21 CET 2008

Is that seriously all we have scheduled for this week?  Maybe we
should do lightning talks or something.

I could give a talk on PyGTK if anyone's interested, though it
wouldn't be "super well prepared."  Maybe I could do something cool
like give a tutorial on how to build a gtk music player, since I kinda
know how to do that.