[Chicago] Feb 14 ChiPy meeting

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Mon Feb 11 18:27:29 CET 2008

Christopher Allan Webber wrote:
> Is that seriously all we have scheduled for this week?

A) it is a pretty big and popular topic, so may soak up the whole meeting.
Paul, any idea how much time you need?

B) normally things come out of the woodwork.

> I could give a talk on PyGTK if anyone's interested, though it
> wouldn't be "super well prepared."  Maybe I could do something cool
> like give a tutorial on how to build a gtk music player, since I kinda
> know how to do that.

sounds good to me.  Do you need to know ahead of time?    If it doesn't happen
this month, I am sure it would be well received in a future meeting.

Carl K