[Chicago] New (Django) Project

Matt Dennewitz matt at datawaslost.net
Wed Feb 6 20:07:08 CET 2008

hey all..

i just put a new site done with django online.. it was a personal
project done over the weekend in response to the tsa's new blog and
the reactions it provoked. its also the first personal project ive
*actually* completed in a long time ;)

http://www.tsacomplaints.net/

if you guys have a moment, would you mind hitting it up, checking it
out, and making sure i didnt miss anything? if you have any comments
suggestions (or complaints to add! content!) before the launch, i'd be
very appreciative.

thanks much,
matt