[Chicago] Restaurants - vegetarian, vegan, kosher, halal?

Christopher Allan Webber cwebber at imagescape.com
Wed Feb 20 22:00:45 CET 2008

Wow.  Some strong opinions about Amitabul, here.

I've only been there once, but the one time I went I walked away
feeling like it was the best meal I ever had in my life.  I had
something that was "something or other's special delights".  It had
sweet potatoes and chestnut potatoes.  That's all I can remember, but
it was amazing.