[Chicago] March Chipy Meeting

Pete pfein at pobox.com
Thu Feb 21 03:47:30 CET 2008

Hi all-

In an effort to to take some pressure off the in-town folks, I hereby declare
myself de-facto coordinator of the March Chipy meeting.  Huzzah!

Chipy's March Meeting, our best (and maybe biggest) ever!  We'll be having it
the night before Pycon, at the Pycon space, so hopefully we'll attract early
Pycon arrivers and show them how we kick it Chicago style.