[Chicago] March Chipy Meeting

Rob Kapteyn robkapteyn at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 16:02:30 CET 2008

Peter:
You are right.
I'll withdraw my proposal.

There are lots of people who will be there but won't do the tutorials,
because they are too expensive.
I skipped them last year (and later regretted it).

I had just registered, and I noticed that more of the best tutorials
are the evening ones.
(I'll be late to the ChiPy meeting ;-)

Apologies to the list,
Rob