[Chicago] PyCon practice Confirmed: Thurs 28 7pm

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Wed Feb 27 22:12:04 CET 2008

We are good to go.

Where: http://us.pycon.org - If you can't figure it out, file a bug report
When: Thurs Feb 28 7pm
Who: anyone who wants to show up, asking questions is encouraged.
What: get a taste of PyCon:

Kumar - Unicode in Python, Completely Demystified
Feihong - 103 B "Using .NET Libraries in CPython" or part of our tutorial.

Anyone else?  (I know someone at the Feb14 meeting said they were interested.
hope my email server didn't eat the message.)

Feihong, I suggest doing your session talk, just because the 30 min limit is
harder to fit, and practicing will help, or something like that.  I am sure you
are going to run out of time on your tutorial too, but after 2+ hours of high
bandwidth awesomeness, I think most will be saturated.

Cark K