[Chicago] Video capture?

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Sat Jan 5 03:42:27 CET 2008

On Jan 2, 2008, at 6:44 PM, Michael Tobis wrote:

> Just an audio stream and the slides would be wonderful.

Hi mt. Hope all is well in Texas.

I will video/audio record the meeting during presentations. If a
presenter specifically does not want recorded, they need to let me
know ahead of time and I will turn the recorder off. I will make the
recording available online.

Disclaimer
"""I take no responsibility nor do I necessarily share the views of
any presenter. I may not even like the presenter--esp. in cases where
they present on PERL at a ChiPy meeting ;) Furthermore, I may have
technical difficulties doing just about anything. Take this disclaimer
for instance. And if I never end up posting the video, that meant I
probably accidentally recorded over the damn video (like I always do)
and you will just have wait for the video of next month's meeting or
come to the meeting and video record it yourself! """

Any objects with me recording the presentations make yourself heard.

Brian Ray
bray at sent.com
http://kazavoo.com/blog