[Chicago] Good Tech Bookstores in Chicagoland?

Christopher Allan Webber cwebber at imagescape.com
Tue Jan 8 22:50:42 CET 2008

You mean you didn't enjoy "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Python For
Dummies"?  Man.

And remember: nothing is sacred.  Not even O'Reilly.
http://www.amazon.com/AOL-Nutshell-Desktop-America-Online/dp/156592424X

I love this customer review for this book:

AOL IN A NUTSHELL STIL ROCKS!!, February 28, 2003
By DONNA J. JANELLE (TIVERTON, RI USA) - See all my reviews

ALTHOUGH THIS BOOK STATES IT IS FOR AOL 4.0, IT IS STILL VERY USEFUL
FOR BASIC AOL KNOWLEDGE. I HAVE USED THIS BOOK AS MY "BIBLE" AND FIND
IT STILL HELPING ME ALL THE TIME.

CERTAINLY WORTH THE COST. THE BEST AOL BOOK I HAVE PURCHASED.