[Chicago] Additional details for January 10th, 2008 meeting

Robert Zeh robert.a.zeh at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 02:36:30 CET 2008

As I've already mentioned, the meeting will be at:

Club Quarters, Central Loop
111 West Adams Street
  (Next to the Rookery and near LaSalle)
Chicago, IL 60603

As I have not mentioned, Club Quarters is right next door to the
Elephant and Castle restaurant.  After going in through the door,
there is a bank of elevators to the right.  Take an elevator to the
third floor, and then go to the "Adams" room.  The Adams room is right
outside the elevator bank on the third floor.

Signs will be posted.

Robert