[Chicago] PyCon (housing)

Feihong Hsu hsu.feihong at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 18:01:58 CET 2008

I think this is a great idea even for people who live in Chicagoland
but have have a long commute to the city (like me). I plan on staying
at the hotel during the tutorial and conference days, but it's harder
to justify the expenses of staying at the hotel an extra three days
just for sprinting. If I had the option of staying at someone's house
or apartment for a few days, that would make things a lot easier.