[Chicago] Additional details for January 10th, 2008 meeting

Brady Cox bradyc at google.com
Thu Jan 10 18:36:48 CET 2008

Not going to be able to make it.  Sorry.  :-(

On Jan 9, 2008 7:36 PM, Robert Zeh <robert.a.zeh at gmail.com> wrote:

> As I've already mentioned, the meeting will be at:
>
> Club Quarters, Central Loop
> 111 West Adams Street
>  (Next to the Rookery and near LaSalle)
> Chicago, IL 60603
>
> As I have not mentioned, Club Quarters is right next door to the
> Elephant and Castle restaurant.  After going in through the door,
> there is a bank of elevators to the right.  Take an elevator to the
> third floor, and then go to the "Adams" room.  The Adams room is right
> outside the elevator bank on the third floor.
>
> Signs will be posted.
>
> Robert

Brady Cox
Google Chicago
Datacenter Artisan/Professional Owning Critic

Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message
by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited without
written consent from Major League Baseball.