[Chicago] Last ChiPy Meeting

Atul Varma varmaa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 19:56:35 CET 2008

For anyone who's interested, you can get the PDF slides for my pickle talk here:

  http://www.toolness.com/wp/?p=20

Also, Jono made a blog post in late November about his presentation
topic last night, which was the video game he created with his
7-year-old sister:

  http://www.evilbrainjono.net/cgi-bin/blog/showblog.cgi?permalink=408

- Atul