[Chicago] Jan '08 Video Posted and looking for advice

jason gessner jason at multiply.org
Mon Jan 14 05:26:46 CET 2008

hehehe.  if you are going to put these online shooting HD is probably
overkill.  If you can go to DV standard def, you will be at 13 gig an
hour for the raw footage.  also, i am biased towards mac software but
imovie will help you export directly to youtube and may solve your
aspect ratio problem.

from a lurker who couldn't make the meeting (or any meeting for the
last year and a half) kudos and huzzah for video taping the
precedings!

-jason