[Chicago] Review Board reviewed

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Fri Jan 18 03:21:50 CET 2008

    Martin> I can't recall who is using/looking at which tools for code
    Martin> review, but I'm sure there will be some interest 'round here in
    Martin> this LWN review of the Django-based Code Review.

Thanks for the pointer.  I checked out Review Board awhile ago but did
nothing with it.  I just svn up'd and went looking for docs.  Found nothing.
The README file is zero-length.  Aside from guessing that I need to edit
settings_local.py.temp and save it as settings_local.py, what do I need to
do?  Does it need access to a repository?  If so, it's not at all obvious to
me how I'm supposed to provide that.  Oh, I see some stuff on their wiki.
It seems the README file could at least direct people there...

Skip