[Chicago] reddish: reddit clone on gae

Phil Robare verisimilidude at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 12:41:52 CEST 2008

Massimo,

General comment - http://web2py.appspot.com/index/politics is Very Nice.

A couple of little items: In my view clicking on a link should open a
new window, not take you off the site in the same window.  The text
boxes for entering the URL and the Title are rather short.  You can
delete an article that you submitted but I don't see a way for the
submitter to edit the title (for instance if you catch a misspelling
after posting).  You have a disclaimer about not being responsible for
the public's postings.  Does the admin interface have a function to
allow the site owner to modify or delete inappropriate or spam posts?
I would assume it does. The "report" link doesn't appear to do
anything but refresh the screen.  A 'Thank you for your report'
message or pop-up would be reassuring.

A great new drop-in for Web2Py.

Phil