[Chicago] Chicago Python Users Group on Facebook

Feihong Hsu darknematode at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 20:57:55 CEST 2008

Hey guys, I just created the Chicago Python Users Group group on Facebook. Feel free to join.  I noticed that Facebook Groups does have some similar features to Meetup, and it's free, so I figured, why not? Maybe it will attract some more student-type people to our meetings.

I still think we should go ahead and create the Meetup group. In the long-term, we can set up a script that updates both Facebook, Meetup, and Google Calendar from one source.