[Chicago] Chicago Python Users Group on Facebook

Milan Andric mandric at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 03:09:05 CEST 2008

On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 7:20 PM, Brian Ray <bray at sent.com> wrote:

> On Jul 11, 2008, at 1:57 PM, Feihong Hsu wrote:
>

>> I still think we should go ahead and create the Meetup group. In the
>> long-term, we can set up a script that updates both Facebook, Meetup, and
>> Google Calendar from one source
>

> I really think what your suggesting here along the lines of a script is key.
> We must always think about a way to keep these things in sync and
> update-able quickly.
>
> btw, I noticed an outdated ChiPy Google Calendar, but was unable to locate
> the owner to have it removed.

I think that might be mine ... but there might be more than one.  I
can remove it if you think that is most beneficial.  Here's the link I
managed to get by sending myself an invite:

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=dnNrb2twZWRzNDNsb3B2MjEzdjV1am5oZDRAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ

--
Milan