[Chicago] Need a Python Programmer/SW Engineer - Please Read

Stephanie Perkins sperkins at perkinssearch.com
Wed Jul 30 16:15:25 CEST 2008

Hi Members -

I own an IT search firm and have would like to touch base with your
regarding a job opportunity.  Our client, located in the northern suburbs of
Chicago, is a developer of proprietary financial software and is seeking a
Python Programmer for their fast growing company.

Requirements:

*	Well-rounded technical skill set, and experience developing complex,
high volume business systems.
*	Systems development experience and Web application programming in
PYTHON
*	Application development using Linux, Apache, Webware, SQLObject,
Reortlab, and J2EE technologies
*	Experience programming in an "open source" environment
*	Web services and enterprise application integration experience
*	BA/BS in CS or equivalent experience.
*	Minimum of two to five years of software development experience,
using formal development methods.
*	Experience developing robust, secure, scalable, high volume,
commercial-grade web applications.
*	Financial and business workflow development experience.
*	Expertise with all phases of the software development lifecycle,
including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation,
and support.
*	Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
*	Skills working in a collaborative team environment.

The right candidate will be rewarded with a fast paced exciting environment,
excellent pay and benefits including BONUS AND EQUITY POTENTIAL. This is a
full-time, permanent position and no H1B visa sponsorship will be provided.
Are you interested in hearing more about this opportunity?  If not, do you
know someone who might be?   We will gladly pay you a $1,000.00 referral fee
for anyone you refer that we place.  Please call or email me at your
earliest convenience for detailed information on this position.

Warm regards,

Stephanie Perkins,  Sr. Search Consultant / Managing Director

Perkins Search Associates  |  sperkins at perkinssearch.com

direct  561.471.5880  |  main  888.903.8114
linked in  http://www.linkedin.com/in/stephanieperkins / skype
Stephanie.Perkins1

Information Technology * Accounting * Finance * Sales * Marketing * Pharmacy