[Chicago] Vim or Emacs

Frederick Polgardy fred at polgardy.com
Tue Jun 3 12:31:17 CEST 2008

I don't think anybody is denying that.  Of course, being a woodworker is all
about the thrill of designing and building something and watching it come to
life as well; but that doesn't mean woodworkers can't and shouldn't debate
and discuss the tools that have been most helpful for them in bringing their
creations to life and why.

-Fred

--
Science answers questions; philosophy questions answers.