[Chicago] Vim or Emacs

Frederick Polgardy fred at polgardy.com
Tue Jun 3 12:31:17 CEST 2008

I don't think anybody is denying that.  Of course, being a woodworker is all
about the thrill of designing and building something and watching it come to
life as well; but that doesn't mean woodworkers can't and shouldn't debate
and discuss the tools that have been most helpful for them in bringing their
creations to life and why.

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 12:30 AM, Matt Dennewitz <matt at datawaslost.net>

> You folks are all insane. Writing code isnt about crazy key combos or
> whomever can fracture the most carpals executing the sweetest macro; its
> about what you write and the thrill of building something and watching it
> come to life.

Science answers questions; philosophy questions answers.