[Chicago] Next month meeting topics and venues

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 23:36:45 CEST 2008

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 3:53 PM, Jason Rexilius <jason at hostedlabs.com> wrote:
> 210 s clark is available for meetings.. Lisp and PHP have used it.  It aint
> pretty like Google but has conference room with chairs and table and
> whiteboard and beer in the fridge..

I did ask Harper about meeting at Threadless.  He is out of town but
said he'll see if one of the other lead devs is up for working with us
on the logistics -- haven't heard back yet but that was only a couple
hours ago.

However, Jason sold me on "beer in the fridge" :)  So 210 S. Clark it
is?  Sounds good to me.