[Chicago] Hyatt in Rosemont

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Sat Jun 7 04:02:35 CEST 2008

PyCon 09 will be at Hyatt in Rosemont (1/4 mile from blueline)

I am looking into using one of the meeting rooms with mic and projector.  mic
means I can try to record it.  well, I'll probably try to record it wherever it
is.  I need the practice.

A) don't know if we will get it,
B) don't know if anyone wants to trek out there.

I should know A Monday - so let me know about B over the weekend.

Massimo, is your offer the same room we were at last time?  having the El drive
by every 5 min did give a "welcome to chicago, just like Blues Brothers" feel....

Carl K