[Chicago] Next month meeting topics and venues

Jason Rexilius jason at hostedlabs.com
Mon Jun 9 17:56:24 CEST 2008

No need to RSVP..

Full info is:

210 S Clark
24th floor

Sign in at security desk and say going to 24th floor (shared office
floor so no need to say company name, but HostedLABS if anyone asks).

There is a key pad on the front door to get in.  I'd like to give that
combo to just two people who will run the meeting and show up early
enough (in case I can't make it).

There is a conference room that could squeeze 12-15 people and on open
office area with a oval table that could fit like maybe 20 people.

There is eth cable and a hub for internet but I think the Dlink wireless
bit died.  You are welcome to bring an access point and plug it in
though or bring some cables.

My phone is 847.208.1000, whoever is taking point on running this gimme
call or email for door keypad and if there are any problems feel free to
give me a call.