[Chicago] [Flourish] Framework Rumble

Kenneth P. Stox ken at stox.org
Wed Jun 18 18:38:45 CEST 2008

On Wed, 2008-06-18 at 11:25 -0500, Chris McAvoy wrote:
> I don't know the details of the issue, but
> I do believe that if Massimo believes that the event was handled
> improperly, it's perfectly valid to bring it up here, and on other
> community driven lists.

I think Massimo is quite justified in his feelings, but I will point out
that the Flourish conference was put on by a group of college students
with minimal intervention from faculty. Although far from perfect, they
did a pretty damn good job of it. I don't know about the rest of you,
but I still had a lot of learning to do at that age and made many
mistakes.

Let's see if we can move this from a confrontation to a productive
discussion.