[Chicago] [Flourish] Framework Rumble

Christopher Allan Webber cwebber at dustycloud.org
Wed Jun 18 18:17:39 CEST 2008

Alright.  So I was there in the rumble, and I *didn't* finish.

I *do* think that Massimo and Web2Py *should* be recognized for
finishing, and being the only ones to successfully finish.  That's a
significant accomplishment.  It should be recognized.

However I don't think this was the right way to bring it up either.  And
it's going to result in a flamewar, and that's pretty obvious.  Could we
avoid a pointless flamewar full of angry and hurt feelings please, by
dropping this thread here?

I think it'll be fine and appropriate to carry on this conversation with
the appropriate involved individuals off-list.  Let's just not do it
here.