[Chicago] URL + authentication

Michael Tobis mtobis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 17:18:12 CEST 2008

I have a blank slate. So far everything is local; I'm starting to think
about the best way to generalize.

I was definitely thinking http or https. I think above the abstraction
Python should see a file interface and below it should see http.

It's really not a difficult problem, I just wonder if there is some sort of
standard solution for it.

mt